photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday, 27 January 2014

An ode to Nars





Over the past year my love for Nars has become rather strong. Obsessive or unhealthy, call it what you will? I like to admit when the 20% ASOS student discount is occassionally launched I always jump on the bandwagon and purchase invest in a Nars treat. Sensible, I know!

From the left we have my most recent number Sin. A dark, plum that may at first seem rather scary infact creates a warm, rich winter berry tone. With a hint of gold it's a provides the perfect warm up to those cold winter cheeks!
Then there is the famous laguna. Where would a girl be without the invention of this bronzer? It's California beach in block. No orange-ness, nothing fake, just a natural sun kissed glow that is great for contouring or creating the illusion of a quick sun trip or two.
Whilst it may sound far too over the top (nothing new for me!) I would be nowhere without my Orgasm. I really do apologise for the crudeness but orgasm is a Nars bestseller. It is the perfect pic me up, and I revealed in my makeup favourites of 2013.
Last but certainly not least is Deep Throat, again, Nars like to be rude! This was my first Nars purchase; a warm, summer pink that doesn't contain too much shimmer.


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...