photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday, 31 August 2014

August Favourites




After adopting a rather unexpected irritated scalp I decide to use the Kérastase Sensidote Dermo-Calm Shampoo. Pretty much after the first use my week of itching (glamorous I know) my scalp felt so soothed. My hair felt light and soft whilst the smell was minty and cucumber, which was rather calming after so much irritation.

The polish that has had rather many compliments has been Essie Bikini So Teeny . This is one of my favourite summer polishes and really compliments tanned fingers!

It seems that I've had rather a brow lovin' month. With them seriously needing some TLC I've tried my best to keep them tamed. The Benefit Gimme Brow has been a firm favourite since it's purchase a while back. It is just so easy to comb this through and it gives such a natural finish. I really do blooming love this! The next brow product has only been a recent purchase but I have been using it every day since. The Soap and Glory Archery 2-in-1 brow pencil. This is seriously replacing the Hourglass brow pencil. The size of the pencil is quiet small and the wax consistency is rather creamy meaning you can really create a natural brow hair type of finish. And the fact it's £8 makes it even better.

Nars blush in the shade Deep Throat hasn't not graced the presence of my cheeks since June. It has been the perfect peachy-pink pick me up. I'm seriously going to miss this once during the winter months!

What have been your favourites?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...