photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Primrose Bakery

As you know I am obsessed with all things fabulously British and 'vintagey', and so my love for baking and beautiful looking cakes should come as no surprise! Therefore when I realised I lived within walking distance from the Primrose Bakery I went into my far-too-excited mood!!

So, at the weekend I finally ventured in for a famous cupcake an hot chocolate! With a lovely, quirky interior I felt so comfortable and cosy as I tucked into this...

As you can see it was visually delicious and the taste stood up to its look! So for anyone who is in to beautiful cupcakes, or just is looking for somewhere to have an enjoyable sit down and cake then I would recommend the Primrose Bakery!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...