photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Friday 25 October 2013

Body Shop Haul



As you saw from my post about their increeedible eye make up remover, I have been having a slight affection for the Body Shop recently. For many years this has not been the case. I only regarded them as an alright-moisturiser-place, an eco-friendly, struggling chain for the suffering high street.

However, this has all now changed. I cant apologise enough for my misconceived opinions. Since their recent makeover, and due to my hours spent of research on   on Vivianna Does makeup (thank you you Beauty Blogger goddess!) I have finally branched out within the Body Shop and made many makeup purchases.

So lets get started...

Firstly, I have been loving their colour crush eyeshadows especially in the shade CCoconuts About You. In my opinion this is Mac Satin Taupe without the shimmer.  With a quick application of their  Eye Definier in shade Rich Brown a subtle grey smokey smudge has been the result: a wonderful everyday  I'm-going-to-try shade!


Since growing in confidence I moved up the scale when I purchased one of their Colour Crush Lipsticks in the shade Enraptured Red. A vibrant, scarlet red, has been a bold step up...and I've been loving it! With a matt finish this lipstick is perfectly on trend for this Autumn/Winter.


Now my new Oh my god/amaaazing product is their Brow and Liner Kit in the shade 02. As we move into the colder, winter months I can sometimes find the bronzer look to be a bit too desperate. And so, after taking advice from Vivianna, I have been applying the darker shade of this to contour my face. This subtle definition has been a perfect pairing with my autumnal blushers resulting in one happy look I've got cheek bones look!

Finally, after much deliberation, I purchased the All-In-One BB Cream. This has been a whole new world in BB creams; coming out white and turning your shade once applied to the skin. This has created a perfect every day nature base. Admittedly it does not cover spots, but for the good days, I can guarantee this is the one!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...