photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Bedroom tour

I don't do many lifestyle posts despite my love for reading others. After a recent room decoration and change around I decided experiment with my new camera. As my photography improves I hope to do more similar posts...


 Owl Lamp - Dunelm- Mill



Owl Bookheaders - Laura Ashley (If you couldn't tell I have a thing for owls!)




After I finished senior school I bought a glass frame and board from Hobby Craft and decided to make a big collage of my memories and favourite fashion moments and celebrities. This is one of my favourite things in my room and think it is a great way to display photos. I'm currently in process of collecting items for my new one!

Bird cage lamp - Laura Ashley



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...