photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Wednesday 17 December 2014

The REN Facial


The Ren 1 Minute Facial has been on my wish list for a while.  After a month of trying and testing I'm ready to share my thoughts.

I had quiet a few pre-conceptions towards this product and after first use I really was quiet surprised at how wrong I was. The formula is rather unusual - it's thick, with a gritty texture yet it's also little oily. It's main ingredient is Vitamin C so you apply it to your dry face and then use a little bit of water to activate. Then, of course, leave for 1 minute. I'm a sad one here and I watch the second hand on my watch before washing off, I prefer to splash my skin rather than use a muslin cloth with this product.

I usually follow with a hydrating toner and then follow with my moisturiser. I've found that it really does rejuvenate my dull complexion. I've found that my skin looks much healthier and it's also helped to get rid of some pesky blackheads! I prefer to use this in the morning for an instant wake up call.

If you're looking for an instant product then I would seriously recommend this. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...