photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas

Christmas Gift Ideas




1. Out of all the Christmas candles this year my favourite has to be The White Company Winter Candle . When it comes to Christmas candles i'm not a big fan of the popular 'I want my house to smell like a forest' trend. Instead, I much prefer spice and vanilla undertones, which is what you definitely get with Space NK's annual Shimmering Spice candle. The White Company Winter Candle is very similar to these notes, creating a warming, Christmas feel. 

2. Charlotte Tilbury is always a great idea at Christmas, mainly because of her wonderful packaging. On my Christmas list this year is the Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eye Palette in the shade The Dolce Vita. Who hasn't used this in a tutorial yet? Fingers crossed it will be under the tree!  

3. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is a rather luxurious item this Christmas - it's a whopping £65. These powders are absolutely beautiful - I own one of the blushers and powders - and the set is just so aesthetically pleasing! Whilst I think this is a great way to try all the powders it is a lot of money. So for now I will just look...

4. In my opinion, anything from Jo Malone is wonderful to receive. A few weeks ago my friend and I decided to go and choose our favourite perfumes to add to our Christmas lists. Mine was the new fragrance, Mimosa & Cardamon. If you haven't smelt this yet then PLEASE do, your nose will be very grateful.

5. This Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm is rather cute: a tiny version of the famous cleanser which can be hung on the tree. At £10 this is a great stocking filler for a skincare lover - it even comes with a mini cloth!

6. I have fallen in love with the Champney's repackaging. I love receiving shower gels or bubble baths so the Champneys Heavenly Days Relaxing Collection is definitely on my list. 

7.The Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection  has probably been one of my favourite beauty launches this year. They are some of the best brushes I own: the quality is amazing and the bristles are very easy to blend with, especially the creased shadow brush! I think one of these brushes would be a beautiful gift to receive. 

What's on your Christmas beauty list this year? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...