photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Friday 2 May 2014

April Favourites



In the midst of revising and writing, not much affection has been been paid to my beauty obsessions. However, I did decide to pay some attention to my hair (looking at your split ends can be a big activity during procrastination). Searching through my beauty box I came across the Redken all soft argan-6 oil something I had purchased a while ago. After washing my hair I put a big drop of this on to my hand and rubbed it through. I have noticed a massive difference in condition and length!

Whilst this one has been in a few skin care posts I'm not sure if I've raved about it enough. The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum is, without a doubt, the best thing I own. A big statement to make, I know. However, I don't think I've ever used a product were I can see such a difference from its use so quickly. During my stresses of essay writing my skin usually takes a toll. Applying this every evening helps sooth my skin, making it brighter and more 'fuller.' Everything always looks alright with this. If you've never tried it before I cannot emphasise enough how much you need to!

I bought the Loréal Telescopic Mascara a while back after ViviannaDoesMakeup's constant raves. However, when got it home and looked at the brush I wondered what on earth she was talking about! After using it almost every day this month I have realised its wonders. I detest clunky, thick lashes. This separates and lengthens and despite not being a waterproof formula pretty much lasts all day.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in dim infusion. I know this has featured in the last few posts but it really has been my go to product since its purchase. It is the perfect pick me up and I love how it doubles up as a highlight. It really is lovely on the skin and a great piece for the makeup bag.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...