photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday 11 May 2014

Thanks Liz



After its 100th award this week I felt it was appropriate to share my love for Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I think I will always be a loyal user of this product.

If you haven't heard how it works a cream based formula is applied to the face and then removed with a hot muslin cloth. Liz Earle is an advocate for natural ingredients and the cleanse and polish proves the wonders of a thorough cleanse! I can always rely on this product for clearing my skin, soothing my complexion and removing every ounce of makeup. Despite the craze of balms I never once wavered to the other side for my evening cleanse. Liz, I will always be truthful!


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...