photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday 28 September 2014

Eye Hero


A weird fact about me is I have rather oily/sweaty eyelids. A lovely feature, I know. As a result of this I've always had a problem with getting eyeshadow to actually stay put on my eyelid or mascara to not smudge and stick to the top of my eye. (If anyone else has this annoyance please stick your hand up!)

Primer has to be an essential for me. I've tried a few over my oily-eyelid years but nothing has particularly wowed me...until I cam across a sample of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. There are no fingers crossed here. I promise I am telling the truth, but there was not one smudge of mascara and my eyeshadow stays on in perfect pigmentation for 8 hours. 8 hours people!!! I was so in love with this sample that of course I had to go and buy full size. 

Whether you share the same problems as me, or a looking for a primer for those sweaty party nights (something I can't say I'm too familiar with) then I seriously recommend trying this one! It now takes its role as a key player in my everyday makeup routine. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...