photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Friday 31 October 2014

October Favourites




If you've been reading my blog closely this month then I suppose these favourites won't come as a surprise. Personally, I'm proud of the plum theme. Finally I'm moving away from the blues and braving the bold!

Anyway, I haven't stopped used Clinique Even Better Foundation. My face has been suffering with a serious case of the grey and dull at the moment, and this has been such an easy solution. Easy to blend, and excellent (but not too heavy) coverage. A little bit has gone a long way! I suppose I've had a Clinique loving month with also reaching for their eyeshadow in Black Honey. A rich brown colour with that slight hint of red, I've really enjoyed wearing this as an everyday all over shadow or accompanying my Charlotte Tilbury palette on an evening!

Perhaps you will be sick of me talking about the Soap and Glory Archery 2-in-1 brow pencil but WOW I love this. Despite taking me a while to get use to the art of graceful brow strokes this has been my favourite tool to create a naturally defined brow. 

In terms of them plum tones, I've found Nails Inc Gel Effects in New Oxford Street. I love the colour and the formula is seriously long lasting. This colour has geekily got me in the autumnal mood!

I don't need to talk too much about the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Glam Plum Fulham. It does what is says: moisturising and a whole lotta perfect plum. My favourite Autumn lipstick for sure. 

Happy Halloween everyone! What have been your favourites of the past month?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...