photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 2 February 2015

January Favourites



So I've finally broken the silence over here. With a very busy few weeks of essay writing, starting my final term at uni and my dissertation (God help me) I feel like I can be excused. Anyway, to start off my first post of 2015 I thought I'd do a favourites.
 
First off is the Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm. My hands have seriously suffered in this bloomin' cold weather. Whilst the most sensible option would have been to invest in a pair of gloves I decided to opt for this. The smell is rather luxurious and its such an intensely rich formula that it absorbs into my hands rather quickly creating an instant result. This hand balm is also good for cuticles and has helped with my nails too.

For Christmas one of my makeup presents was the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Emmerville. A gold eye shadow in a cream formula is always a hit in my books. This is so easy to apply and has really good staying power. Can I praise the packaging too?! This really is a little gem.

Along with the theme of dryness, my face went through a patch of disliking my origins moisturiser. After looking through some samples I thought I'd give the Kiels Ultra Face Cream a go. It's a weird one if I'm honest. It's not an overly rich or thick formula yet it gives so much moisturising! This time last year I suffered with bad dry, almost flaky patches on my cheeks. But not this time around. I am loving this cream, day and night.

After hearing a lot of raves from Amelia Liana and Hello October about this product I thought I'd give it ago. The Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob is my first neutral lip liner, believe it or not. I've never really understood the point of them. However, I have really go into the swing of this. It makes my lips look fuller and acts as a really good base coat for my everyday fave Mac Patisserie!

Last, but certainly not least, is the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Descanso. I was one very lucky girl this Christmas and under my tree was the Nars Digital World Lip Pencil set. So far this one is my favourite. A lovely, pink-nude everyday staple.
 
What have been your favourites this month?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...