photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Tuesday 5 April 2016

March favourites





We all know I'm a loyal Liz Earle fan so when the new limited edition cleanse and polish came out I had to make a purchase. The new Cleanse and Polish Rose and Cedrat is a really relaxing scent that makes it the perfect Spring time cleanser. Still the same old wonderful cleanser with the refreshing new smell.

I have not stopped wearing the Nars Velvet Matte skin tint since I bought it at the beginning of the month. I have always wanted to try the original Nars Skin tint but after reading so many praises for this newbie I thought it was worth a try. Whilst I wouldn't describe my skin as oily I do suffer with a troubled t-zone, meaning a lot of powder throughout the day. This product however has completely solved these skin-issues. Whilst it's matte it still gives a very natural all over finish. I'm not sure if I would describe this as a 'skin tint' however, as it packs a lot of coverage.

Admittedly I bought the Clinique Pop Laquer lip colour in the shade Wink pop because I'll buy anything that Vivianna Does Makeup reviews and it was just so pretty. This is an odd one in the sense that it's a lipgloss with the colour of the lipstick and the power of a primer…?!

Now when the Rosie for Autograph makeup launched with that Lisa Eldridge video I was pen to paper writing our my wish list. I opted for the Rosie for Autogtaph Starstruck highlighter  - a creamy, stick highlighter which is perfect to contour on and blend into the skin. It's not too shimmery and lovely and creamy making it easy to apply.

The second purchase was the Rosie for Autograph makeup Lip glossy in the shade Super Model Smile. For me this is a 'my lips but better shade.' Again, weird in that it looks like a lipstick but comes out as a gloss. I really love this and have been wearing it most days.  The only bad thing is that it doesn't have too much staying power.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...