photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday 17 April 2016

The empties #3




There comes a time once in a while when it's time for me to put all the empty bottles Ive been saving in a bag underneath my bed in the recycle bin. So before I take that trip downstairs I thought I would show and comment about what I've used up. This will therefore also be a post about a girl who used to work at Liz Earle and has now used up most of her stash - sad times.

People sometimes forget that Liz Earle does more than skincare. The Liz Earle Botanical Shine conditioner for dry or damaged hair was an absolute treat; my hair felt more nourished and looked healthy and shiny. I loved how creamy the formula was. This is definitely going on my repurchase list.

I had a wonderful time using the Sarah Chapman Intense Hydrating Booster . I would put it up there with some of the best skincare I have ever used. It is a very light-weight serum which gave my skin so much hydration making it looked nourished and plumper. I would love to purchase this again but the price tag brings a tear to my eye...

You must know by now that the Oskia Renaissance Gel Cleanser is one of my all time favourite cleansers. I will soon be re-purchasing my fourth bottles.

The Herbal Essences Clearly naked Shampoo is the cheapest thing in this post at a whopping price of £2.50. My hairdresser recommended that I only buy clear shampoos as my hair was getting very greasy and 'flat.' This has been a little gem and Im now on my second bottle.

Do I need to say anything else about the Colab sheer and invisible dry shampoo (empties are the London and New York scents). If you're a brunette gal then you need to try these.

I have recently written a post about my favourite moisturisers, in which the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser has a big feature. Click here to read in detail about my love.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Limited Edition pink pepper and mint (no longer available)

I find the Lush The Comfortor shower gel so 'comforting' and uplifting. I really relied on this when i wasn't very well before Christmas. The smell is like a warming Riben/Vimto and it's pink and shimmery - amazing.

Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara is probably my favourite drug-store mascara. I love it, love it love. Again, I am now on my third tube of this.

The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof eye makeup remover - how many times have I raved about this? The best eye makeup remover ever.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Limited Edition Jasmine and osmanthus  (no longer available). I think this was my favourite of the limited edition scents. I really think Liz Earle should continue with some of their limited edition scents of the famous cleanser.

From now on I will always recommend the Liz Earle Orange Flower botanical body wash to anyone who suffers with dry/eczma prone skin. A lovely refreshing shower gel that contains no nasties and lots of vitamin E and essential oils to help nourish and moisturise the skin.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...