photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Friday 18 January 2013

Estee Lauder Haul

I have, cheekily, been a tad extravagant this week with my student budget! On Tuesday I was fortunate to have a makeup lesson at Estee Lauder and came away spending a little more than intended...


I finally bought the Day Wear BB cream. I've never been a big fan of caking my face in foundation; infact I regularly just go natural! However, with the stress of exams and student life I have finally realised I need some coverage. This product has quickly become a perfect staple for me! If you are looking for something which will provide you with light coverage this is definitely for you. It creates a lovely dewey, natural finish; making your skin look wonderfully healthy! What more could you want?! Plus, its filled with wonderful ingredients, including spf 35. It really is the healthiest coverage you could ask for.

As you know I've always been MAC obsessed. For ages I have been wanting to purchase their paintpot in constructivist, however Estee has provided me with a fab alternative. Say hello to their new range of Pure Color Stay on Shadow Paints. As a creme product they are easy to blend and apply; creating a smokey yet natural look. Mine is in the colour cosmic!




My third purchase was that of a Crystal Creme lipstick. In my lesson I couldn't choose between a gloss or a stick and this product combined the two (just like MAC's creme sheen's sticks). I fell in love with this instantly as it created a perfect natural shine. Surprisingly it was quite a brown/pink shade; a tone which I have never been drawn too before, but trust me this shade, known as Crystal Nude, is a must!


Thankfully, or perhaps stupidly, my purse stretched a tiny bit more to invest in the Advanced Night Repair Eye cream. I have suffered with dark under-circles for a while now, and feel it is finally time to take action! This creme claims to reduce fine lines, provide moisture and reduce darkness! So I will have to keep you posted with my verdict on this one!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...