photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 28 January 2013

Revlon Grow Luscious mascara Review


Have you ever stumbled across a product and thought 'Wow, it really does what it says on the tin?' For me, this was my response to Revlon's Grow Luscious Plumping mascara. Seriously, it really is rather 'lushful'!

I came across this product after running out of my Clinique High Impact Mascara (tragic times for my student purse) and felt like I should give this a go. And, I'll admit I was surprised to say it achieves the same, if not more than Clinique! I have been using this mascara for about two months and have definitely noticed a difference in the length of my eyelashes. I would have done a before and after if I had known how miraculous the growth would be.

Moreover, it seperates, defines and most importantly does not leave clumps. As soon as I apply this mascara I notice that my eyes dramatically look more big and awake. As you can see I really cannot rave about this mascara enough. For the price (£9.99) it really is a genius in a tube! Click here to read more and maybe even purchase!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...