photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Chanel dreams



Regular readers here will understand my love for the BB cream. For the record, there has only ever been one foundation that has starred on here - the Revlon Nearly Naked to be precise! However, on my 'beauty wish list' (yes, this does exist in notepad form) for a while now has been the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. Are there any beauty bloggers out there who haven't raved about this one? With a student budget and being a pricey number, not that money has stopped me before, I have always been reluctant to hand over thirty three pounds for this one.

Until recently, I landed a job that gave me a rather lovely twenty five percent in the beauty hall. Yes people, this was my dream come true. The dream Chanel purchase was made. With a good shake of the bottle I applied this to the back of my hand before dabbing my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and applying all over. It is a very watery foundation but oh my goodness this blends unbelievably well into the skin. I'm quite lucky that the shade I have, B10, is the perfect shade for my skin tone. It leaves my skin looking rather radiant and hydrated. I can understand the praises of this little expensive number. 

Although BB creams will always be my everyday I really wanted a good foundation for those bad complexion-more coverage needed days! And special occasions of course.



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...