photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday 27 July 2014

It's a Sunday thing



When it comes to Sunday my routine for ultimate cleanliness is rather thorough. The bubble bath appears, candles are lit and pampering begins. In my opinion nothing says Sunday better than feeling squeaky, squeaky clean from your head to your toes.

In terms of my 'head' the weekly build up of product can leave my hair in a little bit of a tragic state. A weeks worth of moisturising and oil inducing products results in a 'bleurgh' effect on top of my head. A while ago I purchased the Bumble and bumble Sunday Shampoo. For some reason it has taken me some time to actually start using it. I have been known to do this occasionally with pretty and expensive things. They're just too nice to use...please say I'm not the only one who does this?!

However, at the beginning of the month I became more realistic, took the bottle to the shower and have never looked back. And why? Firstly, it gave a perfect lather - I really do love it when a shampoo gives you that perfect, even lather! Secondly, the smell was just clean in a bottle - a lil' minty, fresh sheets kinda' aroma. And thirdly my hair felt clean to the touch, so easy and frizz, fuss free to dry and style. I really good result for a girl untalented with a hair dryer.

My hair just feels really lovely after using this shampoo and has definitely tempted me to try more of the Bumble and bumble range. Any recommendations?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...