photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Wednesday 30 July 2014

The silky cleanse



I think I owe you all an apology for not telling you about my love for this product sooner. 

When the knowledge of double cleansing first came about I couldn't get over the price of some of the oils bloggers were using. I know I can be known to spend a bit but I'm not going to spend £28 on a product just to take my makeup off! So when I heard about the wonders of the Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil I quickly set off to purchase.

I had previously used the Camomile Eye Makeup Remover, which does a blooming good job (see my post here), so I was no surprise that the silky cleansing oil was going to come out on top too. It really does what it says on the bottle. It feels so silky and comfortable to massage in to the skin and does a fantastic job of removing all my makeup and leaving my skin feeling soft and clean. I use this as stage number one before going in with a second cleanser.  The only negative thing I can say is it's not the easiest thing to travel with...if they ever make a portable version I will be very grateful. 

As you can see I have been loving using this oil and think I will have to go out soon and purchase another! Are there any other Body Shop skincare products you think I should try?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...