photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Favourite Drugstore Mascaras





So from the left we have the L'Oreal Telescopic. I was drawn to this one after Vivianna Does Makeup's constant hype. When I first saw the wand I will admit I thought why the hell does she love it so much. As you can see from the photo, I thought it seemed a rather lack-luster wand that just wasn't going to do much. But as they say, never judge a mascara wand by looks...Out of the three I would have to vote this one as my favourite - apologies for favouritism. It separates, it lengthens, it glosses each lash, it really just does a fantastic everyday job.  
9/10

In the middle, the Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping.  I'm always surprised I don't hear more about this mascara.  I'll admit I bought this one as I thought it made your lashes longer the more you wore it...I think I was wrong. However, at the time when I was using this everyday I definitely noticed a difference with the condition of my lashes. They felt much thicker and conditioned and as a result applying mascara became an easier job. I reach for this one when I want some serious volume and thickening.  
7/10

Finally, Maybelline The Falsies, in the waterproof formula. This has been a favourite since school days.  The curved wand allows you to easily coat all your lashes, including those pesky inner corners, whilst creating some serious length and volume. 
8/10

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...