photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Summer Nail Polish Favourites


Now we all know I'm a lover of blue nail polish. But these past few months I've seen a new me in my nail polish grabbing actions. Step aside blues I've been needing pinks and some hot corals.





So, lets start from pinky to thumb. Rimmel's Salon Pro in Cocktail Passion (the nail always contributes to whether I should buy it or not!) 

I wore this Bourjouis 1 second formula in Turquoise in my last video and realised how much I love this shade and formula. The bright turquoise blue colour is the perfect shade to compliment the summer tans whilst the formula is chip proof. And trust me when I say that as my polish usually lasts 2 days whereas this lasts me nearly a week!

Chanel Holiday will forever be on the luxury nail polish wish list, but I suppose who really needs after finding Rimmel  60 Second Formula in Sun Downer.  The brush is fantastic and the colour is so similar to holiday. 

Now I have to have a blue in there somewhere. And who doesn't love Essie Bikini So Teeny. Pale blue with sparkly bits in...this is love in a bottle. Enough said.

Finally Clinique Happy Heart is just the perfect summer heat coral. I will admit that I find this formula a bit of frustrating in terms of chipping so I prefer to use it as my pedicure colour.

What are your favourite summer polishes?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...