photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 27 July 2015

My Charlotte Tilbury Newbies



After finishing University my mum treated me to some Charlotte Tilbury goodies. Whilst I may still be keeping them in their original packaging, an unusual habit of me, they have had some excessive use the past few weeks.

First was the Colour Chameleon Eye-shadow Pencil in the shade Champagne Diamonds. I love an eyeshadow pencil stick and this one is super creamy, making it very easy to apply: a big thumbs up in the book of eyeshadow pencils! The only thing I didn't realise when I swatched this in Selfridges was how glittery this shade is. It is definitely more of an evening buddy. 

My second choice was the Eyes to Mesmerise Long-Lasting Easy Colour in the shade Norma Jean. Any eye-makeup item with the 'easy' in its name is always going to attract my attention. As readers will know, I am a hoarder of gold shadows so this light-golden shade was a winner for me.

The texture is so creamy that is is almost wet-like, making it super pigmented (the photo doesn't do it justice.) I have tried a variety of cream eyeshadows in the past and I can honestly say the Charlotte Tilbury formula is the best I've met so far. 

In fact, I have not stopped wearing this the past few weeks. It has been a staple for the special occasions I've had recently such as my graduation and ball. It doesn't budge at all, so it has made a great base for a smokey eye or a firm, all over shadow. I definitely want to pick up a golden brown colour.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...