photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Wednesday 15 July 2015

The rude named one


A recent trip to Paris saw me pay a visit to the wonders of Sephora. One of my purchases was the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara, a product which has been on my wish list for a while. I never usually like to buy 'high-end' mascaras as I believe that drug-store ones do just as a fantastic job. However, after seeing this in featured in so many youtube videos I was more than curious to give it a try. 

On first application I was wowed by the volume. Even my boyfriend commented, I mean under what circumstances does a boyfriend notice eyelashes?! The hour-glass shape wand makes it different from any mascara I've tried before. It reaches all my lashes and easily lifts and coats. Whilst it doesn't describe itself as a waterproof formula it definitely lasts all day and holds the curl so well. It even lasted me in the 34 degrees of Paris, which is seriously impressive for my oily eyelids! 

I would definitely recommend this mascara if you're looking for big, long lashes. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I really like Too Faced mascaras, they're wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...