photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday 30 March 2014

Instant boost


The purchase of the Clarins Instant Light was what I call a binge spree: i.e. I had intended to buy something else, they didn't have it in stock and in disappointed needed something in replacement as I had so intended for the original. Unhealthy purchase, I know.

However, I'm not going to be full of regrets here. I had read a lot about this product on ghostparties and nouvelle daily, and was very intrigued to give it a test. My skin recently (as you will have read my complaints) has been looking seriously lack lustre: dull, a little grey and stuck in Winter. It really hasn't done a lot for my mood!

Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base (as its true title) is designed to target this need. I mix mine in with my bb cream to create a dewy boost. I was instantly impressed by the results; it definitely does the trick at enhancing your base.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...