photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 15 June 2015

Manicure Heroes


Instead of boring you with another post dedicated to my love for the Rimmel Salon Pro formulas I thought I would share with you some of my favourite products for the perfect manicure. After all, I do like to keep Monday posts aligned with the #ManicureMonday theme. 

One of my first steps is to use the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover. A cool tingly gel that you apply over your cuticles, leave a few minutes and then push down. Simple. I then like to buff down my nails to get rid of any ridges. The Nails Inc 4-Way Buffer is my go to tool for this step. Sometimes I just leave my nails after using this as it helps to create shiny, healthy nails. 

After using my chosen polish and leaving it a few minutes to dry I use the Rimmel Finishing Touch Ultra Shine Top Coat. This stuff is a hero product in my beauty books. Infact, it's probably a number 1 in my nail polish collection. It not only provides a seriously good shine but it reaaally helps against chipping. The price is the final bonus. I can't recommend this product enough. 

Finally, I spray my nails with the Mavala Mavadry Spray because who has time to wait around for their manicure to dry? This stuff dries my nails in seconds.

What are your favourite things to help with your DIY manicure?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...