photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 1 June 2015

Topshop Silver Spoon



The other day I could resist but pick up this Topshop polish in the shade Silver Spoon. As it wasn't a shade of blue I felt the purchase was justified. I definitely need to widen the range of colour in my nail polish collection. A lilacy, silvery colour, it just stood out to me as different. At first I was a little disappointed that it had a matt-ike texture (you know I'm all about the shiny topcoat) but fell in love as I realised the meaning behind its name. It catches the light so well, enhancing the silvery tones of the polish. I think this is going to be a firm favourite in my collection. Unfortunately there wasn't a link online for this so hopefully you can find it in your local Topshop!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...