photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Friday 26 June 2015

Morning Skincare Routine


I love my morning skincare routine. All of these products help me achieve a healthy, dewy glow and a perfect base for applying my makeup. 

I start off with the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. This is perfect for my skin first thing in the morning. Containing vitamins A, C and E it really helps to 'waken' up my skin. It looks instantly brighter and cleaner. Whilst it is called a gel, once you rub it between you fingers, and apply on to your skin, it turns into an oil-like consistency. This means you have such a gentle cleanse in the morning and really helps to give a glow at the end. I love this cleanser!

I then use the Omorovicza Queen of Hungry Mist. This is a lovely, hydrating toner. Whilst some people may argue that this is far too expensive for its purpose, I honestly have never used a product that has given such an instant glow. Ingredients of rose, orange blossom and sage water help to purify and tone the skin. The apple pectin really hydrates the skin leaving such an instant result. This product can also be used throughout the day when your skin needs that extra boost. 

I began using the Sarah Chapman Intense hydrating booster  last year when my skin was suffering from dryness, especially on my cheeks, and stress. This is a lovely silky, serum that adds such a nourishing layer of moisture in my skin. It really helps me to achieve a natural glow whilst also plumping the skin. 

Finally, I go in with my Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream which I wrote about in my last post. Now I understand that these products are on the luxury side of skincare. But then again, my ethos is that our skin is the most important thing we own - it needs to be looked after. Most of these products I bought when I worked at Harrods. If I had to only use one thing from this list it would probably be the Oskia cleanser. For £28 I think this is a reasonably priced, premium quality cleanser that leaves the skin feeling so smooth and nourished. 

What are your morning favourites?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...